NASA Inspired Men's Lunar Bomber Jacket With Recycled Polyfill and Astronaut Interior
Designed by Nick Graham, SPACEONE’s NASA-inspired bomber jacket is perfect for slightly colder, rainy days on whatever planet you are on.
- Polyfill made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Astronaut image sublimation print on the inside panel
- Interior “Anti-Gravity Straps” for backpack usage
- Interior iPhone Chest Pocket
- QR Code Access To Augmented Reality on Moon
- Single entry hand pockets
- Open bottom, zip-through collar
- Durable poly/spandex cuff, collar, and bottom band
- SPACEONE Branding on sleeve
Size & Fit
- Regular fit
- Approx. model height is 6'0" and he is wearing a size medium
- Interior Polyfill made from Repreve: 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Outer Shell 100% Polyester
- Inner Shell 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold separately gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low with a clean tennis ball, and remove promptly.
- Cool iron if needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron trims.